A concentrated corrective VITA C serum for the healthy maintenance of the skin, deriving its strength from three different forms of vitamin C. The powerful triple action of the VITA C complex combines encapsulated Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, non-encapsulated Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and bitter orange extract to visibly contribute to brighten the skin, while increasing collagen synthesis. The unique C2C Messenger complex improves intercellular communication between epidermal cells, as well as the epidermal and dermal cells, allowing improved cell functioning to enhance skin brightening. The Hyaluronic acid complex – in conjunction with 3D HYDRA complex – provides three-dimensional hydration of the skin.
- Allows improved cell functioning, enhancing skin brightening.
- Provides intense hydration.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended pHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply the recommended pHformula active prescription.
- Apply a few drops VITA C serum and massage into the skin with light circular movements.
- Allow to fully absorb into the skin.
- Follow with your recommended pHformula eye product and moisturiser.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin with visible signs of photo-ageing
Fine lines and wrinkles
Recommended for all skin types
VITA C Complex
C2C Messenger Complex
Hyaluronic Acid Complex
3D HYDRA Complex