This dual-phase SOS rescue oil is a unique combination of oil blends and natural-sourced ingredients that infuses the skin with a healthy glow and youthfulness. The antioxidant properties of Argan oil, Sweet Almond oil, vitamin C, vitamin E as well as Alpinia Galanga Leaf extract helps combat free radicals to prevent skin ageing. Vitamin C enhances collagen production, helping to visibly firm the skin while a complex with Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 helps to minimise muscle contraction reducing the appearance of fine lines and expression wrinkles. SOS rescue oil helps to maintain the skin’s natural barrier and enhances the skin repair process with the synergistic action of Argan oil, Sweet Almond oil, Olive oil, vitamin E and Laminaria Digitata extract. Jojoba- and sesame seed oil contributes to the soothing and moisturising properties of the formulation.
Dry to very sensitive skin
Fine lines and wrinkles
Suitable for all ages
Recommended for all skin types
- Helps combat free radicals to prevent skin ageing.
- Enhances collagen production, helping to visibly firm the skin.
- Helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier and enhances the skin repair processes.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended pHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply the recommended pHformula active prescription, and eye product.
- Gently shake the bottle to activate.
- Apply 3-5 drops of SOS rescue oil over the face, neck and décolleté.
- This nourishing formula can also be massaged into the hair, cuticles and dry areas of the body as needed.
- Follow with recommended pHformula moisturiser.
Avoid/perform patch test in case of Iodine allergy – contains Kelp (Laminaria Digitata extract).
For external use only.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Argan, Sweet almond, Jojoba, Sesame and Olive oil
Vitamin C and E
Laminaria digitata leaf extract
Alpinia galanga leaf extract
Acetyl Hexapeptide 8