A.C. recovery targets a variety of acne-prone skin concerns. Niacinamide, Azeloglycine, Salicylic acid, Glycerrhetinic acid and Tea Tree oil assists in soothing the skin. Mandelic acid in synergy with Tea Tree oil helps to reduce acne-causing bacteria while the combined action of Mandelic acid, Niacinamide, Azeloglycine, and Salicylic acid contributes to improving post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, blemishes as well as refine skin texture. Zinc gluconate enhances wound healing modulation. The azelaic acid derivative, Azeloglycine helps to reduce excess oil (sebum) production and normalise cell turnover for smoother skin.
ACNE (acne grade I, II and III, which may also include excess sebum, enlarged pores, and superficial scarring).
Fitzpatrick I – VI
- Assists in soothing the skin.
- Helps to reduce acne-causing bacteria.
- Contributes to improving post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps to clean, dry skin.
- Optional: apply SPOT ON blemish active on imperfections.
- Complete morning/evening routine with the recommended pHformula moisturiser.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops discontinue use and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.
When applying at night, use instead of A.C.T.I.V.E. formula or VITA A cream
Tea Tree Oil
SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains a combination of active ingredients that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.