Our concentrated, corrective HYDRA serum contains a specialised blend of active and moisture-binding ingredients to leave the skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Ferulic acid complex is a synergistic combination of Ferulic acid and vitamin E which assists with the restoration of the skin while protecting the skin against free radicals. The Hyaluronic acid complex consists of low and high molecular weight Hyaluronic acid to provide an instant boost of hydration while plumping the skin. C2C Messenger complex can improve intercellular communication amongst epidermal skin cells (keratinocytes), as well as between epidermal and dermal cells (fibroblasts), thereby allowing improved cell functioning. The 3D HYDRA complex features an innovative delivery system combined with natural moisturising factors and mimetic skin ceramides, providing three-dimensional hydration to the skin.
Dry to very sensitive skin
Fine lines and wrinkles
Recommended for all skin types
- Assists with the restoration of the skin, while protecting it against free radicals.
- Provides an instant boost of hydration while plumping the skin.
- Allows for improved cell functioning.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended pHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply the recommended pHformula active prescription.
- Apply a few drops HYDRA serum and massage into the skin with light circular movements.
- Allow to fully absorb into the skin.
- Follow with your recommended pHformula eye product and moisturiser.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.
C2C Messenger Complex
3D HYDRA Complex