pHformula’s C.R. recovery targets skin showing typical signs of redness, mild rosacea, impaired barrier function and skin sensitivity. The combination of Lactobionic acid, Azeloglycine and Retinol contributes to soothe the skin, contributes to supplying vitamin A in the skin while fighting off free radicals. Helps to stimulate skin repair processes, cell turnover, and regulate sebum production. The formulation provides moisturisation and water-binding properties.
- Contributes to soothe the skin.
- Vitamin A helps to fight off free radicals.
- Helps to stimulate skin repair processes, cell turnover, and the regulation of sebum production.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps to clean, dry skin.
- Optional: follow with the recommended pHformula corrective serum.
- Complete morning/evening routine with the recommended pHformula moisturiser.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops discontinue use and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.
When applying at night, use instead of A.C.T.I.V.E. formula or VITA A cream.
Complete restoration of unhealthy skin like chronic redness and erythematotelangiectatic type rosacea (ETR).
Fitzpatrick I – III
Argan Stem Cells
SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains a combination of active ingredients that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.