The VITA A cream contains a 1.5% Retinol complex consisting of pure Retinol and a double antioxidant to be used as an advanced treatment product for ageing skin. Retinol helps to stimulate cell regeneration thereby diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both sun damage (photo-ageing) and intrinsic ageing. Retinol also contributes to correct blemishes and blotchiness associated with various factors and skin conditions. The 24-hour Moisturising complex comprises of a synergistic blend of natural moisturising factors to assist in prolonged hydration and protection of the skin.
Skin with visible signs of photo-ageing
- Stimulates cell regeneration, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- Contributes to correct blemishes and blotchiness.
- Assists with prolonged hydration and protection of the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Introduce gradually to skin care routine: 1 to 3 times per week.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended pHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply the recommended pHformula serum and eye product.
- Apply onto face, neck and décolleté instead of A.C.T.I.V.E. formula/SYNERGY serum/M.E.L.A. mask as an active prescription treatment product.
- Massage in light circular movements and allow the VITA A cream to fully absorb.
This product may increase sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn.
Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.
1.5% Retinol Complex
24 Hour Moisturizing Complex