pHformula’s SOS rescue cream is a rich cream for dry to very sensitive skin, which forms a shield on the skin’s surface providing protection. Ideal to protect dry or wind-burnt skin. Glycoshield forms a protective film on the skin with no occlusive effect. This anti-aging shield feels like a second skin and protects the skin from three different pollution stresses: atmospheric, UV and domestic. The 24-hour Moisturising complex comprises of a synergistic blend of natural moisturising factors to assist in prolonged hydration and protection of the skin. Vitamin E enhances skin healing processes and helps to rejuvenate a dry, stressed skin. SOS rescue cream has very good skin compatibility.
- Ideal to protect dry or wind-burnt skin.
- Protects the skin from three different pollution stresses: atmospheric, UV and domestic.
- Assists in prolonged hydration and protection of the skin.
Recommended for all skin types am/pm
- 24 Hour Moisturising complex consisting of:
- Natural moisturising sugars: Trehalose, Fructose and Maltose.
- Hyaluronic acid.
- NMF humectants: Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol.
- Vitamin E.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended pHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply the recommended pHformula active prescription, eye product and serum.
- Apply SOS rescue cream to face, neck and décolleté.
- Can be applied in the morning and/or evening or as often as needed.
- Follow with broad-spectrum sun protection in the morning.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
Avoid contact with eyes.