D.E.R.M.A.B.R.A.S.I.O.N. cream is a cream-based, at-home skin resurfacing treatment. The synergistic action between Lactic acid, Salicylic acid, Lactobionic acid, and Retinol provides exfoliation of dead skin cells, thereby stimulating cell renewal.
Lactobionic acid is a gentle polyhydroxy acid that has an antioxidant activity contributing to chelate ageing-causing enzymes. Salicylic acid is a lipid-soluble beta hydroxy acid able to reduce pores and enhance penetration of the active ingredients.
Lactic acid assists in skin hydration. Retinol helps to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis as well as acts as a powerful antioxidant. The formulation contributes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and brighten the skin with a healthy glow.
- Stimulates cell renewal.
- Contributes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens the skin with a healthy glow.
HOW TO USE
- For very mild treatment, use once every 2 weeks.
- For mild treatment, use once a week.
- For intensive treatment, use twice a week.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended prescribedpHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Shake the D.E.R.M.A.B.R.A.S.I.O.N. cream tube before squeezing a small amount onto dry hands.
- Apply onto a dry face, neck and décolleté and gently massage into skin for 30 seconds to a full minute.
- Leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off with E.X.F.O. cleanse (using dry hands again when applying the E.X.F.O. cleanse).
- Rinse well with room temperature water and gently pat dry with a clean towel.
- Follow with your recommended mask, active prescription, serum, and moisturiser.
Mild temporary tingling may occur.
If tingling persists or irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist.
For external use only.
This product may increase sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn.
Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
Avoid contact with eyes.