- It provides full-body protection. Recommended for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients include Fernblock, a natural plant extract from Central America with proven photoprotective properties together with technologically advanced filters that provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. There is an optimal balance between mineral and non-mineral filters to ensure maximum tolerability and cosmetic compliance. Sunsphere Technology increases the effectiveness of the filters, permitting reduced quantities of filters and thus lowering the potential risk of sensitization and allergies and improving cosmetic characteristics. Water-resistant. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. No residue on the skin.
- UVA & UVB Filters
AQUA; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCNNAMATE; C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE; OCTOCRYLENE; CAPRYLYL METHICONE; HEXYLENE GLYCOl ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE; ALCOHOL DENAT.; POLYSILICONE-15; C14-22 ALCOHOLS; POLYSORBATE 80; BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE; STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER; ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER; PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE; POLYPODIUM LEUCOTOMOS LEAF DCTRACT; C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE; MICROCOCCUS LYSATE; CAMELIA SINENSIS EXTRACT; PHENOXYETHANOL TRIETHANOLAMINE; SODIUM LACTATE METHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BHT; LECITHIN; LACTIC ACID; DISODIUM EDTA; PARFUM; LINALOOL; LIMONENE.
How to use:
- Apply the sunscreen spray evenly and liberally half an hour before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently after swimming, heavy sweating or prolonged periods outdoors.
- Excessive sun exposure can be harmful to your health. It is advisable to avoid sun exposure during the hottest times of the day when UV radiation is at its highest.
- Do not spray directly onto the face or inhale. Spray into hand then apply to face if needed.