Provides an even-toned skin complexion, helping to reduce the appearance of imperfections while protecting from sun damage with its high broad-spectrum filters. The Film-Forming Polymer provides water resistance, better spreading of pigments and longer lasting performance. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and offers advanced rejuvenation properties that helps to improve photo-aged skin. Retinol is another powerful antioxidant which, in combination with Laminaria Ochroleuca, contributes to stimulate collagen synthesis and regulates cell renewal for a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion. Rice Bran oil is rich in antioxidant components such as Ferulic acid, vitamin E and Ƴ-Oryzanol which contributes to improve the skin’s appearance, keeping it hydrated and soft. It is ideal to use C.C. cream SPF 30 after dermatological procedures, including light to medium chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and IPL. Available in 3 skin tones: light, medium and dark.
Recommended for all skin types
- Water resistant with better spreading of pigments and longer-lasting performance.
- Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Available in three skin tones: light, medium and dark.
UVA and UVB filters
Rice Bran Oil
Laminaria Ochroleuca extract
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with your recommended pHformula cleanser, rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply the recommended pHformula active prescription, eye product, serum, and moisturiser.
- Apply C.C. cream SPF 30 with your fingertips, smooth outwards to blend in.
- The texture provides good coverage and allows for touch-ups during the day.
- Reducing repeated application will lower the level of protection significantly.
- To stay protected, reapply with frequency, especially after sweating, swimming, and drying.
- For adequate protection ensure that enough product is applied – approximately 2mg/cm²which is the equivalent of two thin lines of sunscreen directly onto your index and middle finger.
Avoid/perform patch test in case of Iodine allergy. Contains Kelp (Laminaria Ochroleuca extract)
For external use only.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store between 5°C and 25°C.
If irritation develops, discontinue use, and contact your pHformula skin specialist
Avoid contact with eyes.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure even when using a sun protection product.
Not suitable for children including babies and toddlers.
Excessive sun exposure is a danger to a person’s health.
Wear sunglasses, a hat, and suitable protective clothing and keep under a parasol or umbrella.