A gentle, effective cleansing and exfoliating skin treatment formulated specifically for the body.
While Glycolic Acid is safe for daily use, we recommend you start slowly to ensure your skin is tolerant of this AHA. You may want to limit sun exposure; SPF use is recommended.
Why it Works
- Addresses the buildup of dead skin cells that can clog pores and result in dry, dull uneven skin
- Helps exfoliate and remove dead surface skin cells, to reveal fresh skin cells
- Gently buffs away dead skin cells for smoother, more radiant skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps create a smoother looking skin texture
- Helps skin appear more radiant and youthful looking
- Enables moisturizers to absorb more completely
What it feels like
The green-tinted cream with tiny exfoliants is water-activated to create a light, creamy foam. It feels cushiony, with a gentle scrubbing action. Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and soft.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Glycolic Acid – A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), it works to exfoliate pore-clogging, dead skin cells that sit on the skin surface and helps retexturize, brighten and refresh lackluster skin.
- Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder – A gentle, natural skin exfoliant made from the ground seeds of the Ecuadorian Ivory Palm, it is a natural-sustainable ingredient with excellent exfoliating properties.
- Luremin® – Contains a potent anti-wrinkling agent present in medicinal plants, it is an effective and gentle anti-aging alternative to Retinol. It has been shown to have anti-wrinkle and skin conditioning benefits with no irritation.
- Ectoin – A naturally occurring molecule in the Extremolyte family, it helps protect skin cells from environmental & UV damage. Reduces inflammation, improves skin barrier function, and maintains balanced hydration for soft and smooth skin.
Water/Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder, Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-2 Stearate SE, Phenyl Trimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Laneth-16, Ceteth-16, Oleth-16, Steareth-16, Parfum (Fragrance), Ectoin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitol, Dihydroxy Methylchromone, Acrylamide, Linalool, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
How to Use
Moisten the body skin. Apply a generous amount and work into a lather to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, using circular motions. Rinse well with warm water. Follow with Dr. Nassif’s Hydro-Screen® Face & Body Soufflé, Serum or Crepe Inhibitor Body Butter (sold separately) or your favorite moisturizer.